|Livingston County COVID-19 Executive Order Guidance
PER EXECUTIVE ORDER FROM LIVINGSTON COUNTY HEALTH CENTER, CHILLICOTHE MAYOR THERESA KELLY AND PRESIDING COMMISSIONER ED DOUGLAS
This is a continually evolving situation. Expect updates to this order as the COVID-19 Pandemic takes its course.
As of Monday, May 4th, 2020,
the following applies: Livingston County and City of Chillicothe will now
recognize the guidelines as set forth by Governor Michael Parson as the guidelines by which our businesses
and organizations are to be permitted to operate. Please look to the specific guidelines found
This order supersedes all orders previously issued by the Livingston County Health Center, Livingston County and City of Chillicothe. (Playground areas remain closed per
- We ask the public to use common sense in re-engaging normal activities.
- Please continue to practice Social
Distancing whenever possible.
- If you are more comfortable wearing a mask in public, that is certainly appropriate, but is not required.
- If you are sick, please stay home until symptom free for 72 hrs.
- We need to look to help one another, so please look to help your neighbors and any elderly family members.
- In addition, we would ask that we all remember that none of us have ever been through something like this before, and we are all tired of being cooped up. So, as we come into contact with one another again, let us all remember to be as kind and helpful as we can possibly be. We will get through this together, and we will all be stronger for the effort!
Coronavirus Relief Fund Guidance for State, Territorial, Local, and Tribal Governments April 22, 2020
Coronavirus Federal Funding Certification